Who We Are
To provide our customers with the most cost effective, business solutions for their corporate sustainability mandates.
ERI’s network of facilities and materials extends worldwide and includes end users and suppliers working together to find beneficial reuse of materials as byproducts. Evergreen Recycling believes that the world is an endless cycle of production. We imagine the world of manufacturing as a continuous assembly/disassembly line creating products and un-creating others in a never-ending loop of production. The goal is zero waste generation.
Our vision is that each by-product of industry and output from manufacturing matches up to another company's needed source material. In industry this is called “up-cycling”. ERI applies the laws of science, chemistry and nature to solve the needs of sustainable manufacturing. Modern industry is hungry for these solutions.
The ERI Team:
- Manages the rigorous regulatory accreditation process for byproduct reuse and recycling of secondary materials.
- Develops retooling solutions for complex manufacturing processes to create by-products that match industries’ raw material needs.
- Takes ownership and full responsibility for the transport of materials.
- Oversees the import, export and transfer of materials across international borders.
- Provides biomass materials for alternate fuel programs.
- Can deliver and receive materials from the same customer, making efficient use of transport.